Performance-driven Inbound Marketing Tips & Tricks
If you are a small or a medium, B2B, B2C, or E-Commerce, You will find strategies that will help improve performance and succeed online.
Who am I
Result-driven and deeply Analytical Digital Marketing Strategist with over a decade of progressive experience in:
- Demand & Lead Generation
- Comprehensive Knowledge of Google & Amazon Marketing Solutions
- Marketing Automation (Areas: Email, PPC, Social & Web)
- Google Webmaster & Yahoo/Bing
- SEO & SEM
- Paid & Cross Channel Campaigns Management
- Editing and Curating PPC Ad Copies
- Sales Funnel optimization
- Email Marketing & Nurture
- Media Buying/Publishing
- Re-targeting & Re-marketing
- YouTube Video – Search Optimization
SEO – Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization or SEO offers a visible and effective search presence leading to a considerable increase in sales, profitability, and cost-efficiency. If well done, SEO can provide an important — and cost-effective — strategy for organic growth. TimeZ Marketing specializes in optimizing your business website for search engine visibility.
It’s important to stay on top of the latest Google Search updates critical to SEO long term success. If you are looking for an SEO services consultant in the Bay Area San Francisco, San Jose, and Fremont, you have come to the right place. TimeZ Marketing Offers SEO Services that will help achieve first-page page ranking for your targeted keyword.
SEM – Search Engine Marketing
Search Engine Marketing SEM is a form of Internet Marketing that involves the promotion of websites by increasing their visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs) primarily through paid advertising. Other than search engine optimization SEO, SEM includes the use of social media, paid search, affiliate and more.
TimeZ Marketing SEM Channels Management Includes:
PPC – Pay Per Click
Show up when people search for what you offer.
PPC – Pay-per-click search engines sell ranking by keyword in an auction format. If you want to have a high ranking you simply bid more for that particular word. These results appear at the top or side of the regular listings.
- Main Engines – Yahoo Search Solutions and Google Adwords. Shopping PPCs or price comparison engines include Shopping.com, Nextag.com, and Pricegrabber.com.
- Benefits – Getting listed in a Directory or Spider engine can take weeks or months and get a good ranking can take up to a year of trial and error. With a PPC listing, you’re up and running in under a week and you can get exactly the keyword and ranking you want.
Digital Marketing Blog:
- How to Improve Google Ads Quality Score?
- Maximize Clicks – Google Ads Bidding Strategy
- Enhanced CPC (eCPC) – Smart Bidding Strategy
- Manual Bidding Strategy – Everything to Know About
- Your Target CPA Questions Answered – updated 
- Is My Website Showing in Google Search?
- Target ROAS – All Your Questions Answered.
- Positive Methods to Increase Website Visibility & Negatives to Avoid
- Google Ads Smart Bidding Best Practices
- Complete Guide to Tracking & Importing Offline Conversions
- YouTube Ranking Factors – How to Rank Videos with YouTube SEO?
- Responsive Display Ads Creative Best Practices
- Google Ads Optimization Score
- What is Google Ads Quality Score?
- Are BirdEye Reviews Fake?
- Google Ads Search Lead Form Extension
- Google Ads Campaign Structure
- Google Ads Account Structure
- Google SEO Ranking Factors You Can’t Ignore in 2020
- Google Ads Bidding Strategies Explained 
- Mobile SEO Checklist 2020
- Understanding User Intent for SEO Keyword Research
- Google Ads – Keyword Match Types
- Google Dynamic Search Ads
- What are YouTube Bumper Ads?
- PPC SWOT Analysis
- Top 17 On-Page SEO Checklist You Can’t Ignore in 2019
- Top 10 SEO Hacks to Grow Organic Traffic Acquisition
- Amazon Products Marketing Agency
- Step by Step Guide to Writing an Optimized Website Blog Post
- Amazon Marketing Services AMS