Website Maintenance Services
TimeZ Marketing provides reliable, knowledgeable and friendly website maintenance services. In today’s internet world, website is considered as your online business store which makes it important to keep it up to date and professional as you are,
“Your website is a marketing tool 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.”
Website Maintenance Services:
Your business isn’t static and your website shouldn’t be either. You want to add new products, change descriptions, add features, and generally improve as time goes by. Monitoring, maintaining, improving your website is an ongoing process. After your website is complete, TimeZ Marketing can continue to maintain your website and manage your online promotions, Maintenance and System Updates
“It is often the first connection a customer makes with your business.”
How it works?
TimeZ Marketing will provide a dashboard (with a user name and password), where data from all the accounts will be shown in an effort to track progress overtime. Identify opportunities and negative SEO. The dashboard will help us make data driven decisions and successful strategic marketing planning.
Website Edit, Audit and Maintenance (Dashboard)
- Update website for Plugins and Software’s on a constant bases
- Reply to blog comments or forward to client
- Review of issues related to website usability, website credibility, websites accessibility, user engagement, legal issues and suggestions regarding how to fix them.
- Recommendations for avoiding/fixing negative SEO issues (keyword stuffing, duplicate contents, URL canonicalization, hidden text, hidden links, sneaky redirects, keywords cannibalization etc)
- Recommendations regarding content development. What type of contents and contents categories can attract additional traffic and links and can help in improving conversions (goals).
- Suggestions regarding link building-From where and how you can acquire/request/buy links.
- Review of the competitiveness of the client’s industry and the targeted keywords.
- Review of the current ranking potential of the client’s site and back link profile analysis. Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms (up to15 phrases).
- Review of the client’s site traffic – how visitors find your website, where they come from and how they use it. How keywords and advertising campaigns are performing. How the site is performing in comparison to hundreds of other sites in the comparable industries.
First impressions matter. We can help you make a good one.
Contact us for a free consultation :