Web Design San Jose CA
Affordable and Professional Web Design and Development :
Want a stunning website that attracts visitors and converts traffic into customers? Look no farther than our full solution website design, search engine optimization and internet marketing packages…We have been successfully marketing on the internet for more than 3 years and can help your business capture a highly targeted and lucrative web presence with a website that strongly reflects your strategic vision and goals.
We offer fully customized and optimized websites that are informative and market driven. A user friendly content management system; reaching business goals, and multiple website revisions during development.
If you have a website and needs redesign to attract more customers or it does not deliver the intended business message, our experienced staff can help you customize your website to the business needs.
Adding blogs and new features to existing websites:
We also provide Blog for Website, if you have a website and would like to have Blog feature installed, Contact TimeZ Marketing and get help in making your website reach more customers by targeting more keywords.
Word press for Content Management System:
There are many site builders available nowadays to make use of, Choosing appropriate site builder is important for search engines as not all of the site builders are readable by search engines. We mostly use WordPress and its Blog feature for our clients.
How it works?
TimeZ Marketing will provide a dashboard (with a user name and password), where data from all the accounts will be shown in an effort to track progress overtime. Identify opportunities and negative SEO. The dashboard will help us make data driven decisions and successful strategic marketing planning.
Website Edit, Audit and Maintenance (Dashboard)
- Update website for Plugins and Software’s on a constant bases
- Reply to blog comments or forward to client
- Review of issues related to website usability, website credibility, websites accessibility, user engagement, legal issues and suggestions regarding how to fix them.
- Recommendations for avoiding/fixing negative SEO issues (keyword stuffing, duplicate contents, URL canonicalization, hidden text, hidden links, sneaky redirects, keywords cannibalization etc)
- Recommendations regarding content development. What type of contents and contents categories can attract additional traffic and links and can help in improving conversions (goals).
- Suggestions regarding link building-From where and how you can acquire/request/buy links.
- Review of the competitiveness of the client’s industry and the targeted keywords.
- Review of the current ranking potential of the client’s site and back link profile analysis. Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms (up to15 phrases).
- Review of the client’s site traffic – how visitors find your website, where they come from and how they use it. How keywords and advertising campaigns are performing. How the site is performing in comparison to hundreds of other sites in the comparable industries.