– Target ROAS is Google Ads Smart Bidding strategy that helps you get more conversion value or revenue at the target return-on-ad spend (ROAS) you set.
– Target ROAS lets you bid based on a target return on ad spend (ROAS).
– Target ROAS is available as either a standard strategy or portfolio strategy across multiple campaigns.
– Use when conversions have different values and you want them to meet a target return.
– Do not use it when you do not know the different values of your conversions.
– Target ROAS can be applied at Campaign and Ad-group level.
Target ROAS stands for Target Return on Ads Spend.