SEO Search Engine Optimization
SEO Search Engine Optimization:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the best source of lead generation for both B2B and B2C. It is one of the services from Google where you do not have to pay in order to show up in search results but you will have to strictly follow guidelines and best practices on how to optimize your website. SEO is cheap, time-consuming, and gradual process but have long term benefits. whereas, one might show up on Google search results by taking advantage of Ad-words once spending paused suddenly all the traffic to website stops. Pay per click is the easiest way to show up on Google search results and does not need to do a lot of legwork.
Google has built many products to help website owners optimize their website for best performance and search rankings. One of the tools that I really like and helps me with optimizing website for SEO is called Google webmaster tool. I think of Google webmaster as a bridge between a website and Google search engine. It is the only source of communication between websites and Google search engine. It is a tool used to manage and get a sense of keywords your website is showing up for. It provides metrics such as number of click website has received and impressions. You can also find Avg rank position of your website for keywords and align your content marketing strategies to meet end goals.
At TimeZ, we provide small and medium businesses with tools and strategies to help optimize a website for best search results. If you are an Office located in San Francisco or San Jose we offer free on-site visit and consultation. We listen to your business goals and develop strategies to meet business goals.
TimeZ SEO Services Include :
- Google – Yahoo – Bing ( Registration )
- Manage Google Webmaster Account
- Google Analytics, Webmaster and Adwords Integration
- Monthly Reports for Keyword Performance
- Develop Strategies and Content based on Current ranking of Keywords
- Competitors Analysis
- Guaranteed High Ranking – Chosen Keywords
You must evolve and adapt to change. Google (and other search engines) are no longer an option in growing your business — they are a necessity if you are to ensure that your business will survive. Online search is now getting deeply integrated into people’s everyday lives, and therefore, search engine optimization (SEO) can help connect you with “ready to buy” customers.
7 SEO Truths Every Business Leader Must Understand
- Offline and Online Marketing are Co-Dependent
- You Don’t Own Your Search Rankings
- Every Small, Careless Change Can Damage Your SEO
- Be Careful When Changing to a New CMS
- Mobile SEO is not Just “Responsive Design”
- SEO isn’t an ACT — It’s the whole play
- Change is the Only Constant
Every business leader in 2014 and beyond must understand these changes. Being unaware of or ignoring them places your business at risk.
What’s involved in Effective SEO? Or duties of an SEO agent
- Assess risks and opportunities
- Analyze the marketplace and your competition
- Review your current activities and resources
A good SEO specialist should:
- Know a bit of coding
- Have a smattering of designing knowledge
- Know how Google Webmaster and Google Analytics
- Study conversion optimization
- Understand user interfaces
- Know buyer psychology
- Learn about sales and economics
- Get familiar with Internet methodology and technology
If you are a Business located in San Francisco or San Jose we provide free on site visit and review your exisiting SEO implementation strategies and offer feedback based on best practices and SEO optimization guidelines. Simply fill in the form below and we will get back to you.