Your source for all things Search Engine Optimization (SEO), including breaking news, algorithm updates, guides, strategies, tactics, tips, trends, tools, and more to help increase your website visibility and increase traffic.
Latest SEO Posts:
- Setting Website Quality Bar / Quality FilteringJohn Mueller, Senior Webmaster Trends Analyst at Google was asked a question, whether to delete or keep low ranking content on a website or How to know which content to block (no-index meta-tag)? John Mueller explained why some low traffic pages are okay and how to identify pages to block. In general, Google looks at
- Google SEO Ranking Factors You Can’t Ignore in 2020What are the most important Google SEO Ranking Factors? Google has over 200 Search Ranking Factors. In this blog, I am going to share the top 12 factors that will help improve rankings and boost website traffic. Domain Authority Optimize for Featured Snippets Website User Experience Website Loading Speed Dwell Time or Bounce Rate Backlinks
- What is SEO?SEO stands Search engine optimization is the process of increasing the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine. i.e. Google, Yahoo, Bing Your website should attract new potential customers by achieving: – Quality of Traffic– Quantity of Traffic– % of Organic compared with Paid, Social, Email, etc. One
- 6 Ways to Measure Core Web VitalsCore Web Vitals measures user experiences on your website. Core Web Vitals report shows how your pages perform based on real-world usage data, aka field data. Longer page load times have a severe effect on bounce rates Google Search Console Google PageSpeed Insights Lighthouse Chrome DevTools Chrome UX Report Web Vitals Extension Google Search Console
- Core Web Vitals – Essential Metrics for a Healthy SiteWhat is Google Core Web Vitals What is Largest Contentful Paint (LCP) What is First Input Delay (FID) What is Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS) Why use Core Web Vitals What is Google Core Web Vitals Google’s mission is to provide the best experience for users of its search engine. Core Web Vital provides unified guidance for
- How SEO works?SEO is about using the right words and serving relevant information to your potential customers on your websites. Organic Search On-Page SEO Off-Page SEO Link Building Keyword Research / Strategy SEO Case Studies Yahoo and Bing SEO Organic Search Organic search results refers unpaid results (known as natural or organic. On a typical Google search
- How to Check if Your Website is Showing up on Google SearchTo check if Google knows your website or if your website is indexed on Google at all, type site: followed by your website address into Google. Searching Google using site: in front of a domain, specifies that you only want to see search results for that specific site. If your website appears here, it means
- Positive Methods to Increase Website Visibility & Negatives to AvoidPositive methods to increase website visibility Make sure your website contains useful information like inventory, selection, pricing, location, and hours. Must have Google my business listing if your business has physical locations and monitored on a consistent basis. Create short, meaningful page titles. Use page headings that convey the subject of the page. Include a
- Understanding User Intent for SEO Keyword ResearchGoogle understands intent so you can anticipate intent. In this blog post Understanding User Intent for SEO, I am going to share a new trend in content mapping and optimization. Please make sure to check: On-Page SEO Checklist Top SEO Ranking Factors 2020 What is User Intent? User Intent is measuring how well a page matches
- Top 17 On-Page SEO Checklist You Can’t Ignore in 2020In this blog post, I am going to share seventeen (17) SEO checklist that will help improve ranking for a specific webpage, targeting a specific keyword. Before we go any further. I want to make sure you have read through the previous blog post “Google SEO Ranking Factors 2020“. Let’s get started… Why you need
- Top 10 SEO Hacks to Grow Organic Traffic AcquisitionBefore we dive into the topic SEO Hacks, let’s remind ourselves what are the most common SEO challenges we face? In this blog, you will find SEO Hacks that will help existing and future customers find your business Product & Services swift and easily across all platforms. SEO Hack No#1: Use Modifier Keywords in your
- Step by Step Guide to Writing an Optimized Website Blog PostWriting an engaging blog to rank higher on Google Search Results is a combination of both using SEO tactics and writing skills. SEO is a cheap, gradual, and time-consuming process. It is useful in the long-term whereas many views paid marketing as an easy and quick way to drive traffic without a significant time investment.