Search Engine Marketing SEM is a form of Internet Marketing that involves the promotion of websites by increasing their visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs) primarily through paid advertising. Other than search engine optimization SEO, SEM includes the use of social media, paid search, affiliate and more.
TimeZ Marketing SEM Channels Includes:
PPC Management Services – Drive Website Visits
Earn a positive ROI through our PPC search advertising. Spend money wisely and use the most targeted and cost-effective form of advertising.
- Drive Website Visits
- Get more phone calls
- Increase store visits
Set a budget that works for your business
Google Ads can work for almost any advertising budget. We can help Set a monthly budget cap and ensure never go over it.
Schedule a free consultation to find if PPC is right for your business.
What is SEM?
SEM stands for Search Engine Marketing and includes auction-based keywords (different advertisers bid) on search engine result pages (SERPs).
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is the process of gaining website traffic by purchasing ads on search engines. Google, Yahoo, Bing and more…
What is the difference between SEO & SEM?
SEO is using techniques to show up “without cost” on Google.com whereas, SEM is paid ads – through which one can show on Google page 1.
What is PPC?
PPC stands for Pay Per click marketing. Pay Per Click is the opposite of Display marketing. PPC – you only pay when the ad is clicked. Whereas, Display ads – you pay even when no one clicks.
How is SEM different from PPC?
SEM is referred to paid ads on Search Engines whereas Pay Per Click (PPC) is referred to both search engines & paid ads on other networks such as Quora or Facebook or Twitter.
What are the top 5 SEM Channels?
SEM – Blog Posts
- Target Search Page Location – Google Ads Bidding StrategyWhat is Google Ads Target Search Page Location When to use Target Page Search Location Bidding Strategy?
- Target Impression Share – Google Ads Bidding StratgyWhat is Google Ads Target Impression Share When to use Target Impression Bidding Strategy? Sending User Review 0 (0 votes)
- Maximize Conversions – Google Ads Bidding StrategyWhat is Google Ads Maximize Conversions Maximize conversions automatically sets bids to help get the most conversions for your campaign while spending your budget. Maximize conversions use advanced machine learning to automatically optimize bids and offer auction-time bidding capabilities that tailor bids for each and every auction. How it works
- How to Improve Google Ads Quality Score?Expected Clickthrough Rate (CTR) The expected CTR is an estimate of how likely someone will click your ad when it appears for one of your chosen keywords. When looking at your keyword status, you will see one of the three types of statuses for their expected CTR. Average or Above
- Maximize Clicks – Google Ads Bidding StrategyMaximize clicks bidding strategy is similar to Maximize conversions, but this is best for driving more traffic. The goal of the campaign is not conversions. Websites having excellent conversion rates could benefit from Maximize bid strategy, as it will drive more traffic and subscribers to them. Advertisers must set maximum
- Enhanced CPC (eCPC) – Smart Bidding Strategy
- Manual Bidding Strategy – Everything to Know AboutPros And Cons Of Manual Bidding Strategy Pro’s Con’s Easiest bid strategy Advertisers set their own bids manually at the keyword level. Best for folks who are thinking to start testing with Google Ads No delay in changes You start by setting a maximum cost-per-click (CPC) bid for your entire
- Your Target CPA Questions Answered – updated 
- Target ROAS – All Your Questions Answered.
- Google Ads Smart Bidding Best PracticesSmart Bidding combines an exclusive set of signals to set real-time bids for each and every auction to help you achieve your business objectives. In this blog, Smart bidding best practices; you’ll learn how to choose a bidding strategy and optimize your campaigns with Smart Bidding. Maximize Conversions & Conversion
- Complete Guide to Tracking & Importing Offline ConversionsTable of Contents: What is Offline Conversion Tracking? Why Implement Offline Conversion Tracking Types of Offline Conversions Conversions resulting from an ad click. conversions resulting from phone calls. Benefits Types of offline conversion Import Google Ads Conversion Import Google Ads Conversion Import for Salesforce How Offline Conversion Data Works How
- Responsive Display Ads Creative Best PracticesIn this blog, we’ll review creative best practices for responsive display ads in order to reach customers and drive performance. What is Responsive Display Ads? Recommended # of Assets Responsive Display Ads Best Practices How it looks like on YouTube, Gmail and Discovery What is Responsive Display Ads? Responsive display
- Google Ads Optimization ScoreIn this blog, I’ll explain the Google Ads optimization score and how to use it to implement a Target CPA bidding strategy. Let’s get started… What is Optimization Score? Optimization score is an estimate of how well your Google Ads account is set up to perform. It can help you
- What is Google Ads Quality Score?I manage Google Ads for BirdEye. Almost everyday one of the questions I ask myself. How do I make sure that the PPC campaigns are cost-effective? How can I estimate the quality of my ads, keywords, and landing pages to lower my cost per conversion and gain better ad positions?
- Google Ads Search Lead Form ExtensionAs a business, you face multiple challenges when it comes to acquiring new leads. One of the top challenges is how to balance quality and quantity. Do you make your form long and detailed and rik people dropping off? or do you make your form short and sweet, and not
- Google Ads Campaign StructureHave you ever thought about your Google Ads campaign structure? What works for your type of business and how to make campaign management easy. In this blog post, I am going to share 3 ways, you can organize your campaigns to improve quality score and reduce Why organizing Google Ads
- Google Ads Account StructureIn this step by step guide, Google Ads Account Structure – you’ll learn how to organize your account with the right hierarchy of campaigns, ad groups, ads, and keywords. Google Ads Three Layer Design Google Ads is organized into three layers Ongoing optimizations and management are key to campaigns success
- Google Ads Bidding Strategies Explained Selecting the right Google Ads bidding strategy is key to a campaign success. Google Ads offers multiple bidding strategies tailored to specific campaign needs. You might want to ask yourself – what is the goal of my campaign? It could be to increase clicks, impressions or conversions. Different campaign types
- Google Ads – Keyword Match TypesDo you want to improve your Google Ads account efficiency? If the answer is yes – One area to look at is the keyword match types. There are five Google Ads keyword match types: Keyword Match Types Broad Match +Broad +Match +Modifier “Phrase Match“ Negative Match Understanding and
- Google Dynamic Search AdsDid you know that 15% of searches on Google.com are brand new every day? These new searches can make managing keyword lists challenging and time-consuming. Using Dynamic Search Ads is the easiest way to reach customers who are searching on Google for your products or services, without having to manage