Which Type of Automated Bidding Strategy is Enhanced Cost-per-Click (eCPC)?
– Enhanced CPC automatically adjusts your bids for clicks that are likely to convert.
– Another way for Google to increase bids if it thinks you are bidding too low for a well-performing ad and likely to get a conversion.
– Google Ads will increase your max bid by 30% so that you can win the ad space you want and get more conversions.
When To Use Enhanced ECPC Bidding Strategy?
– Use when you want to get more conversion but still want control over your bids.
– Do not use it when you are limited by budget.
– Enhanced eCPC can be applied at Campaign and Ad-group level.